CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sabtu, 16 April 2011

Papa....

I had my Ayah, from the day I was born till 11 years, , 11 months, 1 week & 5 days ago..when I lost him...
And I had my Papa until he was called to be By Allah's side yesterday noon...
A good man he was..
A humble man, a very kind hearted, have never talked bad of others & always have seas of love to share with people around him..

1st Syawal 1431 in the hospital...
No one knew this would be his last Syawal


He fed all his 6 children with love...
I had a taste of it by just being his niece...
Actually, I had a big jug of his love all my life..

12 yrs ago, his eldest son, Alfay started his journey of love with lovely Anna..

The day he welcomed FArish &vYan to a new world... This was end of last year..

Then, mid this year, he made Ish a husband to Dila...

The 2 buddies...

They r buddies too...
This is the kememeh son :))

With his soulmate..till his last breath... They were just full of love....

My last visit to him was on 11th Oct 2010..
Lying on his bed, trying to smile..
"Lyn, camni lah Papa, nak... Sakit..."
"U take care of ur health k..Take good care of Yunus & anak2 ye.."
"Papa ni, ntah sampai bila macam ni.."
It's a sad moment for me hearing his words...
I saw him trying hard to smile but he looked at me with tears in his eyes...

When the children came & kissed him, he kept on telling them to study hard & be the best.. 
And he kept reminding them to always obey their father & me...
And never miss solat....

Listening that, I can't remember how much time I spent with him since I was small..
Too much, I guess.. as many people thought I was his eldest daughter..
He taught me how to be a good person..
He also taught me how to love another human being...
And he never stopped talking to me..like a walking motivator..

This was taken almost 2 months ago... during HAri Raya

This wasn't the last photo I have in my memory..
Yesterday, as his sons & nephews put him to rest , we arrived from Kuantan.
That was just the right time & the last time to have a good last look of him... 
I have his face from the side, in my safelock...
I will always keep him fresh..as I kept Ayah, Atuk & Mak with me till this second..fresh with me..

Losing him is very painful to all of us but...
“…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (Quran 2:216)

“Everyone shall taste death. Then unto us you shall be returned” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:57]

Allahumma ghfir li-hayyina wa-mayyitina!
O Allah, forgive those of us who are alive and those who are dead amongst us!



Papa, I will be missing you..
Everyone will be missing u..especially ur soulmate...

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan