CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Isnin, 4 April 2011

Julie & Julia

Meryl Streep??? I will try not to miss her movies! And she nailed it again in this 2009  Julie & Julia film!
It's a comedy-drama film adapted from an autobiograhy, My Life In France by Julia Child and a 365 Days, 536 recipes, One girl and a crappy outer borough kitchen memoir  by Julie Powell'. 


No need for me to say more.... Just watch it ... I once saw it in Astro Movie Channel or just download it from the internet, like me:))

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan