CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Ahad, 17 April 2011

Mee Calong Beserah


Mee Calong Beserah is so famous in Kuantan. I spent my 12 years in Kuantan without a taste of it.  I've tried somewhere else before but it tastes the same as Mee Sup with fishballs.  But still I heard this stall serves the best mee calong in Kuantan! And one fine day, I decided to go for a bowl there...

If you are coming from Kuantan town, it's just by the road side of Jalan Beserah, slightly across the Klinik Kesihatan Beserah, just before the lane to PMC.
It's open from 8.30 am till 6.30 pm everyday, except on Fridays.  

This is my mee calong. I extracted the tofu with fish paste in it. Because I was never keen of fried tofu...

That's Addeen's plain mee calong and a fresh coconut  drink. He requested for no sugar in it. Mm.. maybe he's used to what we serves at home.. fresh from the coconut tree itself!

Mmm... Who's bowl of mee calong is this? Why did I ordered 3 bowls?? ;P


Since it's steaming hot, he have to wait...
Me? I dug in the minute it was served... 
How do I rate it? I give it 8 out of 10! 
So, if you happened to be in Kuantan, just drop by and have a bowl or more.. 
Don't forget to rate it as our taste differs from one person to another....
And if you found a better taste elsewhere, please drop into my comment..
Happy Bowling!!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan