CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sabtu, 9 April 2011

Oh Granny Spine!

The Granny Spine...
This year is my 9th year with  my Granny Spine.. Life have been unfair but Allah is being fair by giving me more than I could ask for.. Alhamdullillah ...
I want to walk across the
the longest bridge with him..

After a good mop working, as usual, Granny Spine will be spending her time with me.. I'll be forced to lay flat on my spine by her.. I'll be forced to swallow some celebrex for her sake... Oh Granny Spine! How I wish you could be younger to bear the house chores without any celebrex or laying flat ...
I want to walk along the
beautiful sandy beaches
with him...
I want to jump high
and reach the sky with him..
I want to dance through
out the nite with him..

And above all.. I want to be able to be able to be
 one of the pilgrim of His Holy Land
with him..


0 comments:

Catat Ulasan