CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Selasa, 4 Januari 2011

Younger Years

When I was younger, I love to read English novels... I dare to admit that I was addicted to novels by......

Yes! Who wouldn't? Danielle Steel was one of the best writer those days.. till this minute,actually..  I bought many of her books from Thai Kuang Bookstore, once, a famous bookstore in Melaka Town  .. I can really, put aside my extra daily school allowance just to get her books... IRead too many of them that I can't recall the titles, every each of them... Among them were 'Now And Forever", "Season Of PAssion", "Palomino", "The Promise", "Summer's End"  and "Rememberence".

 Now, looking at my bookshelves, there's nothing from Danielle Steel! I frequently go to Popular & look for her latest book but they are rather expensive these days... Rather than buying her books, I am more comfortable paying books for my kids...  But now, being updated of her latest books..it's eating me inside out!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan