CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Jumaat, 21 Januari 2011

 I had just started my fourth novel, I should say! I used to see the writer's name in the magazines but never had the interest to read anything he wrote. What a jerk am I! 
From a few forums I went through, he is a writer and a motivator. 
I can't say much as this is his first novel I ever read (of course it's the first!It's my 4th novel, you guys!What do you expect??) But have a sight of the synopsis. Hope this novel is good!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan