CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Jumaat, 21 Januari 2011

Doa Buat Suamiku by Sri Diah

Officially, this was my second malay novel and I am proud of myself!.My Hubby Baby cynically smiled at me when I started to read my second novel!  Well...it's not as good as Ketika Cinta Bertasbih. Every new chapter forced me to guess it's about which character. Is it Hazwani or Datuk Munir? MAybe it's Iskandar or Ridhuan? Or is it Junainah? Ain ? Datin Muny? But still it's a good novel to read... If you are thinking of reading it, take a peep at the synopsis Doa Buat Suamiku.

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan