CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Jumaat, 11 Mac 2011

What I want?

 I am still under the weather.....
Hope I'll be healthy and kicking in no time!
I'm praying hard to Allah to give me my good health to spend some quality times with my family back home...
I want to play in the puddle...
I want to be under the sun...
I want to swing with my kids and Hubby Baby...
I want to listen to the music along the  Hang Tuah Mall with my Hubby Baby..
I want to let Along play paintball with his Pak Busu(k)...
I want to watch the children play with their cousins..
I want to have a noisy group over dinner with everyone....

Most of all...
I want to spend some quiet time with my hubby Baby.. without the coughing & phlegms!!

Ya Allah, please let us have Your mercy.. I know You are listening and I know You care...Ameenn... 



0 comments:

Catat Ulasan