CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Khamis, 10 Mac 2011

My Anteater

Hubby Baby is very sick today..
I gave him fresh young coconut water last night for he complaint aches whole body part.

After dawn prayer, he cuddled himself like an anteater...
This is a real anteater.. not my Hubby Baby!
He had his breakfast on the bed and swallowed some panadols after that.
I bathed him a few minutes ago with cold water from the basin, starting from his feet upwards..
I am all dressed up and we are ready to see the doctor....

Love doesn't make him well.. 
My love will only make him relieve and feel safe..

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan