CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sabtu, 14 Mei 2011

The Proposal, 2009


She's in my list of my favourite artist. Since I was busy tendering to my four children the past few years, I've been unable to watch most of her movies. Now, the kids are growing and I have more time to watch movies I downloaded.
I love romantic comedy genre and this is one hilarious one to watch... But at the end, tears running down from my eyes..So touched!

It's Sandra Bullock as Margaret, an Executive Editor who forces her 3 years loyal assistant,  Ryan Reynolds as Andrew, to marry her to avoid from being deported back to her country home, Canada. The hilarious and romance starts when Margaret decided to spend four days    in Sipka, Alaska, Andrew's hometown with Betty White as his grandmother and the rest of the family and friends.

I'll be watching it again with my Hubby Baby soon.. Just typing about it, I am smiling... 

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan