CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

¤❤¤Oº°‘¨☜❤☞¤Lean on to each other ' '' '' ''❤ '' '' '' '' Keep holding on to each other¤☜❤☞¨‘°ºO¤❤¤
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Ahad, 22 Mei 2011

How I Wish I am Doing My Physio Now~~~

Too many of running here and there today.. And I tend to forget my pain....
Now, I'm seriously, deeply in pain!
How I wish I'm at the hospital going through my therapy sessions!
 My favourite session is using the traction! It pulls my backbone and releases the pain....

 This is the traction machine.... 


My another favourite machine! The tense machine.... 

But at the moments, from today until tomorrow I can only wish!

What should I do?? Get a myonal and celebrex down my throat and let them do their work.. 

And not forgetting the regime to help in reducing my pain... 
Let me tell you.. It's really killing me!!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan